It is designed to mount monitor to camera via a 1/4’’ screw on the one end, which can be operated with fingers and tightened more with hex spanner. Meanwhile, it comes with a NATO clamp on the other end to attach cages with a top NATO rail, such as Cage 1828/1889; or it could be mounted onto the camera directly via Cold Shoe to NATO Rail Adapter 1962 with great ease. Rubber cushion on the top is utilized to prevent the monitor from any scratches and damages. Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of monitor for better monitoring as per your needs at different directions during shooting, and it enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation. Two M5 screws are applied for damping based on the weight of monitors.
- It is compatible with 5 inch or 7 inch monitor and it supports monitor up to 1.5kg.
- It could work together with NATO rails or cages that feature a top NATO rail produced by SmallRig; it could be locked tight with the red locking lever quickly.
- Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of monitor up to 180° with only one hand for better monitoring.
- It features a compact structure and only 46mm height.
- 1 x Monitor Holder 2100
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Product Dimensions: 48x49.6x39 mm
- Net Weight: 75g
- Package Size: 76x63x40 mm
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy